Friday, January 05, 2007

Love You Guys...

6th January 2oo6, Friday.

I wasn't feeling right when I sat in front of the computer this morning. In fact, I wasn’t feeling right since the first day of college reopens. I was happy about my new semester. I was determined to finish this semester well and I was obviously delighted to meet my friends back in college.

Maybe it was just because I didn't start my year anew. Things weren't going too well even on the first day of a new year. I brought forward everything unpleasant, faulty, regretful, distressing thoughts, etc from last year. Worries are abundance and suffocating, mother-and-daughter relationships ain't going too well partly because I was not involved in church anymore, thoughts are getting more complicated, what more I was suffering from PMS.

I was longing to meet my college friends during my holidays, they're the ones whom I can share my life with for the moment, and I've already being used to meeting all of them almost everyday for the past few months. It's really so amazing that our friendship could grow so deep in just 2 semesters.

I got updated about their holiday lives these few days. Everyone has a story to tell, be it the boring ones or the excited ones or the unexpected ones. I was just feeling a lil' ... (couldn't think of any word to express my mixed feelings...)

I just wanted to say that I always put friends on higher priority. If things didn't turn out well, I just wanted to be there and comfort them. (I sucks in expressing myself.)

I'm happy that all of us can talk so frankly and pour out our distress. I just love you guys!

*and yeah, after the 'bonding moment', I was really uneasy and fearful, thank god it's all over... and I am having it now (the you-know-what thingy?), liew!!! Ahahaha...*

2 comments:

ViNcenT said...

I always hope you to be happy. Just forget bout the things that happen in the pass...look forward...k?

Unknown said...

hey gal~~
b happy ya~~will support u~ ^.^