Tuesday, May 19, 2009

19th May 2009, Tuesday

Working is something that i looked forward to,
But only applicable if i were to work on something that i am interested in...

I always liked to dress up nicely,
provided it's once-in-a-while occasion and not a daily routine...

I'm always punctual,
But it's really too much to be 2 hours earlier everyday...

I do treasure the time spent with my mother,
but not seeing her everyday every hour...

........................................................

There were too many issues ongoing in my mind...
But if you were to ask me how's work...
I guess i would say, at least i feel a little more useful than stay at home...
And yay, i have my own workstation where i can bring in my slippers, my water bottle, my cup, my soft toys, my bed, my potty, my kitchen, my guinea pigs, H1N1 virus.... you know what i mean....

But the last thing i hated most would be this...
"So where are you working now?", one might ask...
"In mom's company.."
Before i can finish the sentence, someone would yell
"She's not under me!!"

I totally despise her attitude.
It's bad enough that i have to see her everyday every moment.
why so defensive?
yes, your daughter's working in the same company, so what?
can't you be proud?
who's idea was that at the very first to work here huh?

FYI, she's really a drama queen.
really is...

parents are great only when you see them once a while...

No comments: