Monday, May 04, 2009

I AM SICK OF YOU!

4th May 2009, Monday

It has been a long and fulfilling weekend...
with friday being the public holiday, i had three consecutive shopping days...

everyday went really well, with well-planned shopping routine, and with something in mind to buy...
if they were ordinary days, i would be very satisfied...
but too bad, they weren't...

I had in mind too many things...
I am yet to get a job that i am really interested in...
I am yet to commence my work, and today's already Monday, which i should already been starting work...
I am very restless...
when can you confirm my job offer?
almost everyone's been working for this freaking internship, why not me?????

I had a grade lower than what others think i should be getting...
when i knew it was a B, i thought i was fine...
but when mom start bugging me, it turned out upsetting to me...
i am too into what people's expectations...

i've always been very into exams and assignments...
cos although it requires knowledge to answer, another part of these that i find it fascinating, is my ability to gage what the lecturer wants for exams...
i always thought of what were required out of me, which questions would be out, and how well i can catch the lecturers' mind when i study for exams or assignments...
higher grades, simply meant that i got the lecturer right...
lower grades, indicated the other way round...
this time round, i had it bad...
but i never doubt my knowledge....

BIG SIGH...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you.