"Wakey wakey! Wanna go to market for breakfast?"
Uh, I was too tired to even answer that question. Yet, to show some respect, I hesitated to sound a 'No' word. I don't feel like having breakfast nowadays as that is the one and only meal that I can control my appetite. Lunch and dinner are not the meals that I should put much hope if I wanted to go on a diet. (yadi yadi ya, I know that I shouldn't skip breakfast, as what they all said ? the essential meal. Give me a break! I know what I am doing.) The other reason is that I knew very very very well that she is going to fetch my grandma along to the market. I don't like the happy-family-going-to-market feel. Going out with my grandma equals to another bad mood day (you will never know to what extend she can keep on nagging and nagging unless you get to taste it.). I would rather stay at home and be an unproductive couch potato, or just laze around the house like an invertebrate.
Yesterday was really a whole day outing for me and sean. We went to sumana's wedding reception in the morning at Assumption church (a catholic church). She was beautiful in her wedding gown and her husband, Nicholas looks kinda cute too. Happily married?Guess who I saw? Of course some of her colleagues, and MR. JAMES, my beloved psychology lecturer! Ops! At the end of the service mr. james ask me, "are you both related?(he meant sean and me)" haha. So funny. I was going to tell him that he is my fianc?. Better not, I scared he'll get heart attack. Eek! Btw, assunta hospital is just next door. =)
After that, we went to Calvary church carnival. The only thing that got our attention when we stepped into the compound was the KFC truck! We had 3 packets of nuggets and 2 pieces of fried chicken. Frankly, the only attraction there was food. We had one yucky personal pepperoni pizza (not even oven fresh, it's cold!), one big bowl of donno-what-ice-kacang that tasted so weird, one packet of spaghetti that is so spicy, one serving of fruit rojak that tasted nothing like the real one, one packet of stewed lamb with rice that tasted kinda sour (it that meant to be sour? Or it has turned to be sour???), and on top of everything else, those food are darn expensive. But at least, I've had a hair cut, that cost me rm18 (I wonder why I wanted a hair cut out under the hot sun with plastic chairs for the same price that I pay for those air-conditioned salon with comfy seats.), yet I am satisfied. I get to meet a professional junior hairstylist (that stays very near to my house, ops!) that has given me a satisfactory hair cut. I've spent rm100 on that day. So kind of me, donating to the so-called charity, and I thought I was stingy. Oh ya, I saw Uncle Patrick (the one who sings Christian songs, not the Uncle Patrick in my class.). He was on the stage, I was so excited, I waved at him, and he smile and waved back to him. He recognized me! OMG! Uh uh, I just love him so much, his voice, his songs, his smile, his everything. Kinda miss those days, u know... those days... Wee...
Our 1 day outing doesn't end there. Of course we'll have a time spent at our second home, Genting. (well, we're the frequent traveler to genting, as most of you all know.) this time, we spent almost 3 hours taking photos and getting every pose right. (poser...) we did not had dinner there as we're obviously super full after lunch, so we just walk and talk and drink and buy. Haha. Fun~ but I caught a flu. Eek!

That is why, this morning I don't feel like waking up so early and entertaining my mom and grandma. I just wanted to be alone, happy happy myself, understand? And I am glad that mom will be out with grandma for lunch later. Yeah, I can be alone...
1 comment:
Wah...what pic is that ar? Keke...u ar...really like to complain. Keke...glad that u have lots of fun...
Post a Comment