31st August 2oo6, Thursday.
Independence day. I went up to Genting (previous plan was to Ikano, but taking into consideration the congestion of human beings and electronic automobiles, we decided that it was not a place we wanted to be in), had our dinner at Kenny Rogers (although we had planned to save money, but oh well, once in a year occasion, let's just... Spend!), walked around the whole of Genting (almost the whole of it, except for the casinos, too bad I am under age. Uh, I'll be there in 1 year time. Ops...), sat in KFC (not for a drink, nor for supper, we were just... Tired of walking.), got a glimpse of the fireworks from KL (when you are high above at hill, obviously you can get to see the fireworks from down below. Although the fireworks did not manage to shoot high up to Genting, and explode in front of me, which actually at first I though it could happen, I was, still, standing in awe. Different people from all places are celebrating this day. Indeed, it's a day of history, it's a day to reminisce about the effort and hard work of Tunku, it's a day to let us, Malaysians, be proud. Last but not least, it's a day that different races actually make it up to one another, or at least for this day, we are some sort... United as a nation. Aikes!).
Looking down from the hill, beautiful lightings of the city captured my eyes. No one can actually imagine how stunningly beautiful the city is, unless one had seen it, and feel it (Nah~ I am just exaggerating, it's just the view of the city that was beautiful. Other than that, nothing much...). The city indeed, was contaminated, and filled with uncivilized people. Everyone living in the city is some sort ? self-centered. Party against party, races against races, man against man (Nothing much to elaborate.....). I guess there are really politics everywhere we go, just like what my mom said before (Well, obviously she is more experienced than I do.).
The city is filled with filthy people ? snatch thieves, rapists, drug addicts, unemployed parasites, employed parasites (traffic police, rakan cops, fire fighters with bellies rounder than a pregnant woman, yet cannot bear a single child. Sucks huh?), oh, and kidnappers (recently got a sms about a girl got kidnapped in parade, I wonder what is the story?). I wish them all the best, in being caught.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Job is harder to get now, yet it’s harder to hold on to it. When you're doing your best, others take you as being the ‘shoe polisher’. When you are maintaining your performance, bosses see you as no initiative to grow. When you slack in your job, you’ll definitely be fired. Haha, so ironic. Mom, hang on there, it wouldn’t be long till I come out to the work force! (Maybe 5 more years??? Aikes!)
What else to say then? Since the rate of growth of the parasites is increasing exponentially in each interval, in the subsequent 8 to10 years, useful people in the society will become the abnormal and rare species. Astalabista, babe, we’re one step closer to heaven. Wee...
Oh ya! I got a story to tell. It's a true tale about how ?kind-hearted? our Malaysian traffic polices are. There was one afternoon, along the MRR2, my friend from KTAR, got blocked due to speeding. (120km/h is regarded as over limit huh? No fun...).
A=traffic police, B=my friend
A: u tau u salah apa?
B: tau, speeding la. (Btw, this girl friend of mine is quite sombong while talking to him.)
A: bagi driving license.
(She gave it to him.)
(Silence...)
A: u mau saya salin ke?
B: habis?
A: lima puluh lah.
B: wah, saya student aje o!
A: macam tu, tiga puluh la.
(at this point, she spotted the tag that he was wearing, with the 'anti rasuah' slogan.)
B: (pointing at the tag) apa yang u pakai tu? Anti rasuah kononnya!
A: (smiling like a mad dog) ekekeke, tak da la tu, tak de apa punya, ekekeke, pakai aje.
(he started to mumble, just to cover himself from trouble. Btw, I haven’t got a psychological term for this. Haha.)
(OMG, real parasite!)
B: Erhuk erhuk (annoyed!). saya ni student aje. Kalau I bagi u tiga puluh dah tak de duit makan. Dua puluh saja yang ku ada.
A: bolehlah tu.
(she opened her purse. OMG, only left one piece of RM50)
B: tadi kata tak de duit.
A: (pissed!) kalau bagi u semua saya tak perlu makan lah????
B: oke oke la, boleh tukar.
(she gave him the RM50, transaction made by folding the money and put under the license. He opened his wallet fulled of RM10, and gave her the CHANGE of RM30. SUCKERS!!!)
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WAh...go Gengting so "song" lar,haha. My family went to,but then i don like. I just went for "fan Yi Cheng and Tong Ern" concert,haha.. In NTU again,more "song" right? Eh,u wrong d lo,I said I am Lieing for a Secret,means i did not hav that secret lar. Don tell fung,let her check my blog,haha...
haha... got scolded leh? ask me don't tell her, she read my blog pulak. yala yala, NTU very 'song' la. *blek*
Post a Comment