Monday, May 21, 2007

hubby boo...

20th May 2oo7, Sunday

There were times, I felt so inadequate about myself. Some people say that money isn't everything. Love, patience, kindness, family, trust; these are all the things that money couldn't buy. I am really grateful to have all the people around me, loving me so unconditionally. Friends, family members; they were the ones supporting me emotionally, be it directly, or sometimes, indirectly. Although I was always telling the whole world how much I wished to be alone, with no one there at all, I still do prefer to be in the crowd sometimes, I still wished to have gatherings with friends or family once in a while. After all, what is life without anyone of them?

The issue of money has been bothering me a lot these days. I was pretty much willing to fork out any sum of money just for her, but perhaps, it was the feeling of insecurity that kept bugging me. To be frank, who can survive without money, love alone is not enough to keep lives going. There are a lot of things that I wished to do with money. I am a spoilt brad. I understand that most of the times my id is much more dominant than my ego and superego. And that is why I always do make decisions at rash. And that is why I am a worldly person. And that is why I am always spending more than I can afford.

He wished to upgrade his computer.
He wished to have a BMW 8 series.
He wished to own new gadgets.
He wished to own a house.
He wished to give his parents more money than he is giving now.
He wished to provide everything that I wanted.

I wished to have a new tv for my house.
I wished to buy a Canon Ixus for my mom.
I wished to get myself a 3G phone.
I wished to go USA's Disneyland.
I wished for a gold necklace.
I wished to travel to wherever I want.
I wished to try out food that I’ve never got to try.
I wished to have a real big party on my 21st birthday.
I wished to be married in a real high class hotel.
I wished to go for slimming sessions.
I wished to buy everything that is branded.
I wished to go for pedicure and manicure.
I wished to go for saloon sessions.
I wished to get an air-conditioner for myself.
I wished for almost everything good under the sun.

Not long ago I tried out a test. The result was rather disturbing for me. It says there that "my future spells h-u-s-b-a-n-d."

2 comments:

gwen said...

er what does it mean that ur future spells husband??
sorry im a lil blur la hehe

Anonymous said...

good question, i am actually writing for myself. perhaps i should put it in the layman version...

my future spells husband, in another word, i will be dependent on him financially, and expecting money to come to me whenever i want to, from him. that was actually a test on how well i can manage my finance.