Sunday, August 03, 2008

DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!

3rd august 2008, sunday

after a really long time pondering on how to write this very technical assignment.... alas, i can proudly say that "I AM DONE WITH IT, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!"
and i am one day ahead of the DUE DATE! wee.....

now that the sem is going to end, i can't afford to give up cause i've BEEN THROUGH SOOOOOOOOO MUCH. every sem is getting harder, and harder, and harder! I HATE PRESSURES!

nonetheless, i still have a final exams to go through. aiks... and next sem the unbearable stress is going to start all over again... I HATE PRESSURES!

i love being a student, yet i hate being a student. (not in the right frame of mind now cause have been up for the whole night figuring how to get this done...)



why is this pic here? i'm not really sure either... =)

No comments: