Saturday, July 01, 2006

YuHUUU...

30th June 2oo6, Friday

Dear blog-readers�
It seems like I have been writing negative things into my blog. Well, please bear with me as I am now having some kind of complication in my thoughts. I am likened a stranger in the world, going through each level of my life alone, without any form of support.

Though I am 99% negative about my life, I still have the 1% to sustain my sanity. I am grateful about everything that was given to me. I am grateful to be physically perfect, with 4 limbs, with the ability to differentiate taste and smell, and have a brain to receive and interpret information. I am happy to have friends passing by when I needed one, to joke with me and have something to gossip about. I am glad to have received full scholarship to study in the field that I am interested in, though I didn�t really fair in my results. But most of all, I am grateful to have a small family, where there is no family politics, no hatred among family members and we care for one another more than anything else in the world. Sweet~

I am just going through a period of confusion nowadays and I believe strongly that the 99% will be reduced slowly, little by little as I grow into maturity, and as I begin to understand and accept the meaning of true life that has now been a mystifying fiction to me�

Cheerio�

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

juz so u know...
ure not going through these alone
ure never..n i mean never alone!
=)

Stephanie Tanz said...

hey stephie and vince. thank you so much for your encouragement. so touching... =)