3rd July 2oo6, Monday
I felt rather awkward. I seem to be reminiscing about those days where a whole bunch of friend cracking silly jokes and having fun during secondary school. Now they are almost all gone, I meant, they went to different places for higher education. We will no longer have class gathering as everyone has different free time and semester break. Even before they enrolled into universities, I tried to have gatherings with all of them, but my effort ended up in vain. Well, I guess that�s what it means by the word acquaintances. Human beings get together because we share common interest at that point of time. After that period, we tend to have other acquaintances and the old ones will be forgotten and put at the back of the mind, unless we were able to form a kind of strong bonding through different kind of exposure that we went through together. Oh well, I believe everyone knows how best buddies comes about in life.
My buddies � one went to USM and had a hard time adapting to the new environment. I can empathize with her as I am also not used to being alone out in an unknown location. Be strong and courageous, my friend. Another buddy of mine will be taking off to Singapore soon and I will truly truly truly miss him so so so much as he has always been an encourager and always be there for me when I was confused and lost. I learn a lot from him by the way he act and respond to certain issue in life. Man, I will go for holidays to Singapore and be sure to be my tour guide by then. Till then, take care.
I really felt awkward, having my friends all scattered around Malaysia. Take good care of yourself and never hesitate to call or mail to me.
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment