26th July 2oo6, Wednesday.
It’s 9pm now and my mind seems to wonder away to Sunway Surf Beach, the pussy cat dolls concert. I never really attended a concert, with lots of people and extra bombarded sound system. Nah~~ I am not a really big fan of PSD, it’s just that I feel like going to a concert.
Finals is coming sooner than I can be prepared for. First year, first semester, first finals of the college life. Obviously I am kind of unprepared and in fear, whether I can maintain CGPA 3.0? whether it’s gonna be hard? Question marks, question marks, and more question marks.
Wee? however, after the finals, I am going to enjoy my holiday like nobody’s business. I am going to hang out with my friends, and have a great outing with my mother, to somewhere I’ve always long to be. (mummy said I can make the decision to go wherever I want to go, wee?) It’s a time to spent days to relax, stay in the hotel and have breakfast like a queen. =) I just love this kind of holidays, yet I don’t always get to go. Save money, steph. Stop spending, and please, throw the ?RM3000-shopping-spree-per-day? to the back of your mind, be a little bit practical. =)
TADA? suddenly thought of my birthday. Haha. There’re still a very long period of time before I can get to celebrate my birthday. I always wanted to have a birthday bash in somewhere high class (obviously cannot be in my house, it’ll be so congested and stuffy and ugly), make it a prom night for my birthday party! And have lots of presents and my all-time favourite food. I want to be a queen for the day and enjoy myself to the fullest, of course with my friends that exist in my memory. (Yet, I hate to organize the bash, inviting people and have to pay for everything, so I am just merely day-dreaming. It’s the thought that counts.)
I guess I haven’t been very practical these few days. Well, obviously I can’t get what I want to get, but I can always think of all of them to get me motivated and study hard and get a very good job that offers lucrative salary and wee? I can have all that I want.
(Though it might take a very long period of time before I can actually actualize my dream. I might become hunch-back and toothless only I can have a birthday bash, haha, that’s not as bad though?)
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment