7th July 2oo6, Friday.
Whole day doing nothing significant. I love Fridays, yet sometimes when I come to think about it, what is so good about Fridays? I have nothing much to do alone in the house, I have no one to hang around (not because I don�t have any friends, it�s just that I don�t seem to be interested in going out with anyone�), I have only a tv and a laptop that has no internet connection entertaining me.
Well� I guess the one thing that I did today (and I am proud of it) is that I have completed my personal assignments and they�re all ready to be handed in tomorrow. Wee!!! At least I did something that I can brag about. Haha.
About my life� nothing much to update. I am still suffering from the �thinking-a-lot� syndrome. And yupz.. I am trying my bestest to reduce the 99%, but often when I am determined in achieving a goal, something must happen and now my 99% has increased to 99.1%.
Stephz, don�t fred, don�t give up, don�t ever give up, if you do, your life will never be a significant ones. Please don�t ever give up my dear�
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment