26th August 2oo6, Saturday.
Just got to know my 1st semester results. I did not too well, with no A's at all. The feeling is just like when I received my STPM results, when I thought that I will have at least an A, things just turned out to be the other way round, a C+. Uh, heartbreaker!
I guess I did not put enough effort during this semester. Although I was always worried about the 3.0, I did not really bother until it was during finals period. I guess I should be grateful that I did not fail any of my subjects and my aggregate is not really that bad. At least I got 71.4%, and it’s a B. Wee...
Although I did not do well in this semester, I still got a treat from Sean. =) He brought me out for super satisfying dinner and we took a stroll at The Curve. We met a band of 4 that sings oldies, and I tell you, if they were to go for Malaysian Idols competition, they'll be in the finals list (too bad they’re Philipinos). They had great voice, as well as great skills. I had the privilege to shake hands with them and had a short talk with them, uh uh, I felt delighted! And I've recorded some of their songs, in Sean’s hp.
Uh Uh! That day, Thursday night, after patriotic day (uh, patriotic day was a disaster, you know, when it rains, especially when it's raining cats and dogs, UCSI looked horrible, terrible and vegetable, with leakage everywhere, and floods, ewe...) Sean and I went to celebrate one of his old colleague's birthday, in Sakura (Steph liew, Sakura is not a place that served Jap food, instead it's likened as Madam Kwan, serving nasi lemak and stuff, with expensive pricing.). And there was one waiter, tall and fair and quite handsome (when he was not smiling, his teeth is awful, eek!), got my attention. I took photos of him and later Sean discovered that he actually looked a lil like the main actor in a Korean drama series ? stairways to heaven. =)
You know what, my boy is not jealous about me taking another guys' photo, using his hp camera. Isn't he lovable and adorable??? Haha, put myself in his shoe, I'll be mad if he takes other girls' photos. Aikes! But he knows that I was just being playful. =) Love you heaps!
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment