Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Spoilt Independent Day...

31st May 2006. Wednesday.
Well, I had an adventurous day today. In fact, today is my first day of being independent (if you�re close enough with me you�ll know that I always depend a lot on my ex for transportation.). Phew� Let me just run through with you what happened�
I woke up early today, 6am, being very indecisive, whether to follow my mom down to mid valley (her work place, mid valley boulevard) and take a ktm or to venture myself into buses. Due to severe laziness, I decided to try out the bus, which is a little bit complicated to me. So, I prepared myself by 8.20am, walked all the way down to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus. The funny part is that I nearly missed the bus cause I stood at the wrong side of the road. And oh ya, I�ve missed out the part where I forgotten to take my hp out with me (I was just being forgetful.) Lol. I had a short ride, walked for 20mins to reach the ktm station, waited for the ktm for 20mins, took the train, take the shuttle bus and reach my college by 10am. (not really adventurous though). I was actually feeling proud. Haha.
Lecture, break, and everything went along quite well during the day. My college friends and I decided to take a scroll at the pasar malam. Happily we went and had lots of nice stuff, rojak, pan mee, taufu busuk (at last I have the courage to eat them, and it actually doesn�t taste that bad.), etc. after everything at around 8pm my friend sent me to ktm station and it actually took me half an hour to get on the train. I reached the kepong ktm station by 9.15pm and I decided to continue my adventurous journey back home by walking out from another entrance (the one opposite the usual entrance that I take.) I started to feel nervous when I stepped out of the entrance as I really don�t know where it leads to. It was dark, windy and spooky. I start walking and I start panicking. But I still act strong and courageous, lol. I realize that I am heading to a high way and there�s no telephone booth along the way. Fortunately I reached a fruit stall and I managed to borrow a hp from a kind-hearted man. I manage to call my ex and he managde to find me and I manage to reach home safely. I felt so relief when I actually gotten into his car. And well, that spoilt my day of independence. Haha.

No comments: