Monday, June 19, 2006

MoOoOoOoOdy.... =)

19th June 2oo6, Monday

Let me show you guys the most ridiculuos and heart-breaking mail for the first half of the year 2oo6. (i'm sure there are more to come, probably by the same person...) Wee...

"I was at the mamak the whole night with (3 friends). I even asked them the stay back to teman me longer. If i'd get your msg i'd have went home already. I spent the past few nights composing a letter for you till early hours in the morning, plus the long working hours, i'm no superman. The last thing i was expecting was being accused.

I was good to ppl and what they did? Accuse me of stealing our own company's stock. I did them a favour by helping them shifting and resetting the entire network to have a better working environment in the storeroom and all i get was getting myself accused. Fuck. I was furious that day. That�s y I didn�t turn up for work the day after. They didn't even bother to check the bloody cctv before accusing. What do they think I am? A fucking begger? They think I didn�t have the money to buy? Shit. I HATE BEING ACCUSED. They didn�t even apologise after that. How is that fair?

I�m sorry to say, but if you were with me just now, out of anger, I�d have slapped you on the face. You know, it hurts to be accused. But it hurts deeper if it�s someone you loved and trust.

You said we�d take 2 weeks to reconsider our relationship. I really put deep thoughts into it and keep all my thoughts to myself. But now what you�re telling me now is that you�re only giving face to (someone)."

Ahaha... you all might not be able to understand but i would still like to post it up as this will become one of my reflective journal (or reflective blog... =)) for me to revise after a few years or when i am in my dying bed, so that i can get back some 'SwEeT MeMOrIeS'... Wee... (Nah~ that feller meant something to me before that, but obviously not now. I guess i need a long time to get over this furious sensation... Cheerz...)

After reading that mail i found another mail which is quite interesting, so i decided to post it up too for all my blog-readers to enjoy... (Well, it's just the matter of copy-and-paste though... haha...)

"There was a study done where a control group of 100 people were divided into two. 50 people watched a very funny, tears-of laughter type movie. 50 watched a very sad and tears of compassion type movie. At the end of the sessions researchers collected the "happy tears" and the "sad tears" with eye droppers. They found that "happy tears" are made up of brine...salt water and not a great deal else. However the "sad tears" were found to contain the very same chemicals and enzymes that are found in tumors, ulcers and other such lumps and bumps and sicknesses through out the body. This test concluded that the body, when crying in sadness etc is literally flushing out all of the toxic-chemicals that accumulate and are a part of the sadness /heart ache experience. Therefore if one holds back those tears, those toxic-waters will find somewhere else to deposit themselves..... and prolonged lack-of-crying-release will guarantee that the body will accumulate a huge amount of internal pollution and toxicity that should have been released through the tears........is it any wonder that the eyes sting so much when we hold back our tears?"

Yupz... So don't ever hold back your tears or else it'll intoxicate yourself. And it's not a good thing. Be like me, cry whenever i want to... Cry like the whole world is tearing apart, and laugh like the hell doesn't exist. Cheerz...

Oh ya, let me show you some adorable baby and handsome guy photos. I love them all...

No comments: