1st June 2oo6, Thursday
Another long day in college. I was actually very tired and felt hungry easily today as I walked a lot inside my college, from one end to another. I guess I burned more fats and used more energy today, and that contributes to my unusual hungriness. Lol.
I just came back from a birthday party. One of my friends turns 21, a few days after today. She held an early celebration. (Was wondering whether I will be having a bulk celebration too this year� I love to have one�). How time flies. We are all growing older each passing day. I reminisce about my younger days, where I used to spend time with my group of friends. Well, we are all grown-ups now, and we all have different directions and aims. Everyone is going somewhere else to pursue their dreams, and that just simply means that we are not going to stick together like we used to. All the ups and downs that we�ve gone through will now just become a piece of memory, and will only be taken out and revise when we need some kind of encouragement and motivation. I really wished that I will stop growing by now. Treasure the moments, friends�
Listening to Jay�s song now, the one and only that I currently loved the most � �feng�. I just love the rhythm and the way he sang it. You might consider listening to this song (highly recommended by The Stephz�). Well, being a reflective person, I like to think a lot of things, be it relevant or irrelevant to the time, my identity or my emotion at that present moment. Interested in knowing my thoughts now? I am actually trying to figure out an answer to my �uselessness�. Why am I so useless, in some sense? Being unable to pull myself through difficulties, being coward even though I might seems courageous, being dependent and most of all, having the habit of dwelling into the state of self-pitying. Some of you might not be able to understand what am I writing at this moment as I am not expressing myself in a tangible way, indeed, I am doing it in a subjective way, where it requires you to think deep sometimes (I am actually quoting this from my lecturers, they are obviously very knowledgeable and wise, in some ways. Lol).
Well, it�s time to think now friends. Answers don�t come to you straight to your face nowadays. But for now, it�s already late at night, so I decided to get a good night sleep and continue my serious thinking the day after. Cheerz.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment