5th June 2oo6, Monday
Mondays are always dreadful days for me as it indicates the starting of another week. Basically nothing motivates me on Mondays. A lot of my friends asked me why do I looked so different and dresses up so nicely on Mondays. Well, it�s simple, I just need some kind of motivation. Haha. I really do get my motivation!
Haha� Something very funny about our discussion. We�ve decided to do a skit for one of the assignments and we managed to rehearse only a bit, but it was good enough as there are jokers in my group. Yoz� You all rocks man!!!! Beat-master, MaKe SoMe SoUnD, I CaN�T HeAr YoU?!!! Yo RapPer! Yo NaRraTor! AnYbOdY In ThE HoUsE? ThE bIg bOsS hErE iS sPeAkInG YO!!! (Pardon my �siao-ness�.) =}
It�s only 9.30pm and I felt very tired. Yet I don�t feel like going to bed so early. I felt lonesome now as my mother has already fallen asleep and my brother is still not home yet. I feel like sms-ing but I need to save some credits for rainy days as I have lots of opportunities to continue exploring and get lost or being stranded somewhere else. Lol. I have lots of assignments to be completed, I have tonnes of revision to do, yet I don�t feel like doing any of those as I am not in �the mood�.
I have a mixed feeling now. I do not know what I wanted to do. I�ve wasted most of my time in deep thoughts, yet I can�t seem to get any answer for my every question. Sometimes isn�t it hard to make a certain decision? When you know exactly what you wanted to do, people will point fingers at you telling you how selfish you are. But when you wanted to make a decision that pleases others, you are just being too hard on yourself. I admired those who don�t care how the heck people think about them, they are free to be themselves and do their own things. Yet, my life revolves around people, I am conscious of what others think about me. And perhaps that makes my life seems miserable.
Yupz� I�m facing a complicated problem now. A problem that no one can help me solve unless I step out and enclose to everyone what I want. I just need some kind of encouragement, and I�m glad to have my buddies to give me advises by putting themselves in my shoes. Yupz� You rocks! And a big brother who is kind enough to help me analyze and give me solution to my problem. Yupz� Love you too. College friends, you�re totally cool! Though you might not know a lot, yet wassup guys, you are all great listeners! Cheerz everyone. =)
Cheerz Stephz�. You still have a long and miserable and hard life ahead. Be strong and exceptionally courageous.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment