Thursday, June 08, 2006

PeoPle!!




YupZ� Let me introduce all of us to you.
Aple is a girl who is very responsible. Whenever she is given a duty or an assignment she�ll do a lot of research and stuff in order to present the best of the best. She likes to talk a lot and she is able to convey messages efficiently.
Mei has antennas and she receives the latest news and gossips that circulate the class and sometimes even the college. She is GoOd�
Gwen is the most lady-liked in our gang. She is not as jerky as anyone of us. She is a good leader too.
Stephie is lame. You know how she distress? She will go crazy and start singing songs, dancing around and making up lame jokes. She is GoOd. Well, I guess this is the way New-Zealanders distress. Yo! Come back girl� You�re in Malaysia.
Kevin is an intelligent person who loves to read a lot. Basically he can answer any questions logically and steadily. So, just feel free to throw questions at him. He is not expressive and he never laugh out loud, like haha, in front of us.
Me? Stephz� I am lame too. I will be the one accompanying StePhie to sing and dance and throwing her into the big drain. HAHAHA� I guess anyone by the name of StePhaNie somehow or rather possess the same lame-O characteristic. Agree? Haha.

1 comment:

Viola* said...

you are very cute the way you express yourself.. :)