Monday, June 19, 2006

The Art of Misunderstanding... Wee....

17th June 2oo6, Saturday
I just woke up from a terrible nap. Nopz. I did not dreamt of something horrifying, it�s just that throughout my whole nap, I was troubled by my own thoughts.

Why on earth are there so many misunderstandings between human beings? We have the revolutionize communication technologies, ie phones, internet communications, the third generation technology, and etc. And human beings are created in such a way that we can interpret data and information using the brain. Yet, I guess we violated the purpose of all these and take things for granted and hence, contributes to misunderstandings and conveying wrong information between human beings � which are said to be the wisest of all living creature, and yet sometimes a pig might just have wisdom bigger than us.

What can create misunderstandings? Arguments? Unforgiveness? Love? Hatred? The lack of ability for the brain to interpret and form a logical answer to a question? Precisely everything can lead to misunderstanding. I am too tired and not interested in understanding �the art of miscommunication and misunderstanding�. I was hurt by the �bad compliments� from a person that I thought should understands me a little more than others do. I felt disgusted by the way someone handles problems by using the power of the blissful words to achieve his/her own goals. Well, I guess this is the human nature, that when something doesn�t go our way, we tend to do whatever that can alter the situation irregardless of what or how it would hurt someone either directly or indirectly. Consequently, I learned to be strong and shield my inner self from unnecessary cuts and wounds. Also I learned to go according to my conscience as I know that my conscience is guided by The One Above and it�ll not lead me to anywhere evil or harmful.

Oh well, I can now tell the world that I am officially single and available� WEEE��

No comments: