11th June 2oo6, Sunday
Sunday again, just a blink of an eye, it�s Sunday. I just finished baking a cake, which I am not sure whether I have put the right ingredients or not. Ops� I just had a bath and am now prepared to conquer the kids. Yupz� There are a bunch of restless kids in the tuition home waiting for me. Wee� I got them a handful of sweets today and I am going to bribe them so that they�ll obey me. Wahaha�
Yesterday was a day of shopping for me and my mother. We took sticker photos and well, you got it, we looked fabulous. A mother and daughter sticker photo. I�ll try and scan it and upload it to my blog so that you all can admire. (haha� perasan le...). We had lunch at 2pm in fish & co. (the fish and chips is really nice.) and at 4pm, the both of us went to Dome Café for a cup of coffee and a slice of cheese cake. (Wee�. It�s a day out and we decided to give ourselves a treat.) I bought a Padini bag and I am going to show it off tomorrow in my college� (haha� perasan case again le�) We bought inner wears also. Ops� =)
We were very tired and decided to head home by 5pm as my mother had to go for a house-warming party nearby our house. We had a short but good rest at home before proceeding to our plans for the night. Haha.
At night I went out with a bunch of friends again and this time I was very tired and was thinking of going back home after a �crab-eating-session� at a restaurant nearby my house. Oh well, they finally succeed in persuading me to go watch football matches again�
We head home by 12midnight. While a friend was sending me home, he struck me with a hard-to-decide-and-answer-question. I was not prepared for that question, but oh well, somehow or rather I need to crack my head, simplify my complicated thoughts and give him a wise answer. And I am happy with it. =)
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Stephanie! Nice place...
oi wats the question??!! he asked u to be his gal ar? =p
Yoz... DAVID! You're here... So happy!!! YAY!!! haha... mine is nothing compared to yours... you have great mind!! =) YIPPEE!!
What's the hard-to-decide question by the way??
you know??? what a guy will ask a girl one? haha... guess la... i am pretending to be a bit secretive here... haha..
Post a Comment